Oct 4, 2015

I Know it is Too Soon to Talk About It...

I know October has just begun,
the Autumn leaves are still hanging on the trees...
 
and,
I am not one to jump ahead of the Season...
 

 but,
we really must talk about Christmas,
just a little...
 
Here in Washington State,
our Goodwill Stores
 host pop up Christmas Boutiques
in empty stores...
 
the deals are great
you should check and see if you have one too!
 


our local shop
opened yesterday...
 
and I thought I'd show you
what I found...
 

 
two boxes of Blue Shiny Brite's,
at a steal...
 
 
even cheaper
than the original long ago price...
 

a box of glittered silver balls,
also ninety-nine cents...
 

 
pink!
 
 
this new in the box set of jewel lights
was my splurge...
 
I took them out
and set them next to the ball
just so you can see how chunky they are...
 
 
my pile of goodness,
out the door for under eight dollars...
 
 
for now it's time to pack up my new sparkle,
it is back to Fall Decorating for me...
 
I just need
to get Christmas Songs out of my head!
Fa la la la la...
 
Thanks for Stopping By Today....

18 comments:

Debbie said...

Beautiful things for your beautiful home.
Debbie
xo

Sea Cottage said...

The blue shiny brites are a lucky find. I always begin thinking of Christmas in September, but I do not decorate until after Thanksgiving.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Crazy good deal! Luscious colors together. No such pop ups here. You're all set! It will be here sooner than ever!

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Oh, Bella, this timing is perfect. I am great for saying I will NOT rush the seasons, but I have been looking through my old Christmas magazines all ready and humming those tunes..Lucky you for finding all those treasures. Love the pink balls..Happy Sunday..Judy

Mari said...

Wow Bella, that was an amazing score.....love all of your items....

Smile~
Mari

Lady of the Woods said...

ooooo.....oodles and ooodles of beauty shiny sparly pastelies.....love it, so pretty.

Deanna said...

Beautiful ornaments!!!
You did really well on your purchases. I haven't seen thrift shops opening in empty stores, but what a great idea to do. There is one thrift shop over in Topeka that has a tent they put up in their parking lot that they fill with seasonal decorating items. Next best thing.
Blessings to you,
d

Deborah Montgomery said...

So lovely -- and what a great deal. I love the vintage ornaments.

Sarah said...

Beautiful find, Bella. They belong with you! ;-)

Rose L said...

I love the pink bulbs! I have been hoping to find some!!

Alessandra said...

Ohhhh...i love Christmas!!! How many pretty things you bought.
Hugs
Alessandra

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Morning
I never think its too early to think about Christmas * Your new balls are just beautiful. Love those blue ones, but they are all so pretty. Enjoy your day
deezie

Susan Stillwell said...

Lucky you! Oh how I LOVE those pink ones!!!

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Great deal! I love the pink ones. I found a small Christmas tree, curbside while out yesterday and passed it up the first time I saw it. I came back the same way about an hour and a half later and it was still there, so I drove a little way down the street to be able to turn around and go back for it. It has lights, but they didn't work, but that's ok with me. Lights are cheap enough. I don't even remember how many Christmas trees we've found curbside. :-)

After reading your post and seeing your treasures I'm getting excited about decorating for Christmas.

Happy Fall ~ FlowerLady

Madelief said...

Great finds Bella! You were right to buy them!

Madelief x

The Charm of Home said...

Truly, you are a girl after my own heart. I have been pinning Christmas today. I love fall but, when it gets close to Halloween I am ready for Christmas! I need to get out the Cmas cd's!

Jillian's Bella Rosa Antiques said...

Wow, I've never heard of these stores... and your Goodwill has great prices!!!! It is fun to talk about Christmas décor...anytime of the year. :)

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty, Bella - I can just imagine them on your lovely tree <3 I'm so happy that you are back to blogging again. I've missed you! x Karen