May 10, 2016

Lily of the Valley....

the Lily of the Valley is associated
with the return of happiness...
 
no flower amid the garden fairer grows
than the sweet lily of the lowly vale,
the queen of flowers.
 
Keats 
 

 
the little bells
are pure sweetness...
 

 
 
small and grand
simultaneously
 









 
 I will have to politely disagree
with Keats...
my queen of flowers
is...
 well,  you know :-)
 
Happy New Week...
I hope you are off to a great start!
 
Thank so much for stopping by...

10 comments:

Suzann Coombe said...

So beautiful 💗💓💕
Suzann ~xoxo~

Deborah Rupert said...

So pretty love lily of the Valley!



Rose L said...

It is a beautiful, delicate flower, rather like baby's breath.

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Lily of the Valley - Les Muguets - will always remind me of my mother.

Your pics of yours are lovely, thank you for the cherished memory of them. Their scent is heavenly to my soul.

Sarah said...

They are beautiful! I recently bought some to plant. Need to get them in the ground. '-)

20 North Ora said...

Bella - These are the sweetest little flowers. My new (to me) home has huge bed of them all over the yard. I had never had them before and they are so sweet.

Love your bunch tied with ribbon. Beautiful.

Judy

Lebensperlenzauber said...

Wunder wunderschön!!! Ein wahrer Traum!!! Vieln DAnk für so wundervolle Fotos
und diesen schönen Post!
Liebe Grüße von Monika*

Miracle wonderfully!!! A true dream!!! Many thanks for so wonderful photos
and this nice post!
Best regards of Monika*

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your lily-of-the-valley is so beautiful and the scent is heavenly. As pretty as they are, I have to agree with you. The rose is definitely the queen of flowers. Have a lovely day, Bella.

Blessings,
Sandi

Alessandra said...

Your lily is fantastic! Love the sweet and romantic pictures. I disagree with Keats too...
HUgs
Alessandra

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Just so dainty and pretty!