Jun 20, 2016

Lazy Bouquet...

Well,
 I could try to look fancy,
and call this a simple bouquet...
 
but,
the truth is...
it's just plain lazy...
 
 
Sunday
was a day of yard work for me...
 
there are always a few blooms
still to nice to toss
when pruning...
 
they get tucked into whatever is quick and nearby...
 
today,
 that was my water glass...
 
 
sprigs of
    Fairy Roses...


 a trio
the Memorial Day Rose blooms...

with their ruffled petals
and sweet pink tone...

they are easily
one of my favorites..
 



 
it is lazy
and
I think it is perfect...
 
 
Happy New Week!!
 
Thanks for Stopping By...

9 comments:

Janneke said...

I like that kind of laziness, beautiful!

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Just perfect, Bella! A lovely reward for hard work in the garden. xo K

Junkchiccottage said...

Ahhhhh just beautiful. Made me smile.
Kris

vintageandart said...

Absolutely beautiful Bella...so casually placed in your water glass but what a BIG impact:-)

janice15 said...

O no they are just perfect free and whimsical beautiful. Thank you for sharing them. With love Janice

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

ooooh yes! I'll take'em! Perfect pink. Hotter than blazes here. Ours are all taking a break. So lovely to see your beauties.

Rowan said...

That is so pretty, the roses are a lovely shade of pink.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Very pretty and feminine. Makes one feel peaceful.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Rose L said...

lovely!