Jun 14, 2016

Two of my Favorite Things...

Roses and Cake...
 
they are each simple
and wonderful unto themselves...
 
together perfection...
 
 
putting anything under glass,
ups its importance...
 
instant decadence...



 
tea,
keeps it humble...
 



 
tiny cakes for one...
 
OK, they are really just upside down cupcakes
shhhh  don't tell my secret :)
 



 
James Galway Roses...
 


 
ruffled and delicious....
 







 
I hope your day has been sweet
and simply decadent...
 
Thanks for stopping by....

7 comments:

nicemouse said...

This new post is just beautiful and looks delicious too! Both yummy! Roses and cake.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So dainty and beautiful. Your white room is gorgeous and so feminine! The roses just breathtaking, of course. All just delightful! I think I need cake now! :0)

Carrie B. said...

Such beautiful soft pics Bella! Your roses are positively stunning. Truly breath taking! And the cakes look pretty darn yummy too. ;)

I love how pretty your table and whole setting looks- just dream-like.
xoxo

Rose L said...

sweet. I could use this to cheer me.

Sarah said...

Bella, your roses are exquisite. I can just imagine your garden and the beauty it brings you each day. This tea time is exquisite in each detail. Sweet!

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Hi Bella, what a delightful post! As always everything is staged to perfection, and the cake looks delicious, and oh so pretty!
Happy Thursday to you!
Gina

Merlesworld said...

Beautiful roses those cakes look good too.
Merle............