Jul 5, 2016

Blushing Lucy's Crown....

 Blushing Lucy...
 
is the last Rose to fully flourish in the garden,
always a pleasant delight as the others wane...
 
 
I don't know is this is her true name,
but it is the one I was told by the old Rosairian I bought her from...
 
to Blush...
the uncontrollable telltale sign
of a hearts fluttering......
 

there is no doubt Lucy is a true beauty...
 

 
but,
she is also an uncontrollable rambling wild child...
 
which endears her to my heart even more...
 
untamed,
as all hearts should be...




as she runs freely along the lattice
and twines a crown around my fair statues head...
 


I realize I must make Lucy
a true crown...


 
a crown of roses for her hair
simple grandeur...
 
queen of the fairies...


 
 
 
 
 
may you find simply grandeur in your day too....
 
Keep Your Crown Straight and Enjoy Your Day...

10 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

So pretty!

Twinkle Terrior said...

so amazing LOVE IT <3

Seawashed said...

Breathtaking...and your statue...sigh.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

I'm thinking a crown might not be an easy project! But oh so pretty! Love the petals strewn on the floor. It'll probably be gorgeous dried too. You clever girl you!

Janneke said...

Blushing Lucy such a romantic beauty!

Rose L said...

beautiful

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Wow! Such a beautiful rose and she looks wonderful with your lovely statue. Great photos.

Alessandra said...

The crown is just gorgeous!!! I fell in love with it. Your roses are always real beauty
Hugs
Alessandra

Sherri said...

Bella, those roses are just so gorgeous!!

Rowan said...

The crown of roses is lovely. I have a rose that travels as well - the Apothecary's Rose is one of the most ancient roses originating in Persia. It's flowering at the moment and is beautiful and smells wonderful.