Jul 18, 2016

Weekends Finds...

as many of you
my faithful readers know...
 
my favorite way to spend a weekend morning
 is foraging yard sales...
 
 
on this particular weekend,
I first found this simple doorless medicine cabinet,
destined to be a shelf
among the montage of shelves in my office....
 
in my trunk it went,
 then as a gathered other goodies
they tucked inside...
 
forming a perfect spontaneous vignette......
 

a floral crown,
for when I feel the need to be queen...
(which admittedly is often)
 


 
tattered pointe shoes
thrill my heart to no end...
 



 
small orphaned plates...
I never make it home without a few....
 


a bohemian scarf...
 

 
a nice length
of this deep crocheted lace...


 
a sweet lacy bonnet...
 

 
rusted hatpin still in place...
 
as if the young wearer,
hurriedly took off her scratchy Easter Bonnet
and tossed it to the side...
 

 
Happy New Week My Friends!
 
Thanks for Stopping By Today....

6 comments:

Rose L said...

Lovely items which would look great in a shadow box!

20 North Ora said...

What great finds! Love them all!!

Judy

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, these are precious finds, my dear Bella! So very sweet! xx K

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Your posts are always so feminine and lovely, Bella. This pretty post is no exception!

Thank you for always sharing such gorgeous things. Love your new treasures!

Hugs! ♥

Janneke said...

Oh, how I love that floral crown, it's always fun to visit fleemarkets and go home with some new old treasures.

Alessandra said...

Ohh...i fell in love with your romantic finds. The floral crown is so charming
Hugs
Alessandra