Sep 8, 2016

Late Summer Tea on the Porch....

 
 As this Summer fades,
I am trying to find moments to
appreciate its beauty...
 
Taking time to smell the roses
you might say...
 




a beautiful late afternoon
on the back porch,
the sun is low and shadows
are long...
 

 
 
I am feeling a little French...
 
 so I bring out some pretty Limoges China,
my absolute favorite pieces...
 
the dainty florals
thrill me to no end...
 


 
have you yet noticed
my new lovely iced tea glasses?
 



 
the beautiful raised
Fleur de Lys ...
 
dreamy...

 
 
I have a complete crush on them...
 
they are wonderfully thick glass,
substantial in your hand...
 

 
these beauties
are made by
  La Rochere
they have been creating beautiful stemware
since the 15th century in France...
 
si joile... 
 
you have probably seen
 their lovely French Glassware
featuring bees...
 
I have never partnered with a company before,
because I have been very choosey...
 
but I am thrill to have partnered
with La Rochere
 
and I have a code so you too can enjoy
their lovely glasswares...
 
simpily visit La Rochere here
 
make your selections
(this is the hard part)
 
and enter BellasRoseCottage
in the code box at checkout
and you will receive $10.00 off your order
offer expired 10/31/16
 
if you make a purchase
and have an Instagram account
I would love for you to tag
them larochere_na
and me bellasrosecottage
 
so I can see what you chose!
 
 
 
on with the tea....
 
the Roses are David Austin's
James Galway...
 








 
 as the shadows are getting longer
and the days shorter...
 
I hope you are finding moments
to soak in
the fading Summer days
 
I am so grateful for the time we share...

5 comments:

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So very pretty! I have the bee tumblers. They are the best glassware around. Everybody's favorite. You have set a beautiful tea table with your gorgeous china and roses. Just about tea time here!

Bente said...

Beautiful. I just love your glasses
Hugs from here

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So beautiful - love your Limoges and love the pretty glasses! hugs xx Karen

The Charm of Home said...

Oh my you have a very pretty tea here with the tiara! I think I have those glasses. I do enjoy them. These roses are very pretty! One of the best pink roses!

Alessandra said...

Such romantic tea time! Your new ice tea glasses are stunning
Hugs Alessandra