Sep 6, 2016

Yes Even More Roses!

 As the days of Summer are waning...
 
I hope you'll join me for one last stroll
through the breath taking
 Point Defiance Rose Garden...
 
join me in
admiring the beauty,
before Autumn is upon us...
 

I have been visiting these gardens
for many years...
 
my very first trip
must have been nearly thirty years ago...
 
which just uttering those words
 amazes me in itself....
 
thirty years,
how can that be?
 
I am barely over thirty myself  (he-he)
 

 
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.
 
     J.R.R. Tolkien
 

I find someone elses garden
is the best place to wander...
 
to be lost...
 
for in the wandering of my own garden
I tend to see the weeds...
 




pristine...
 





flying in
a magical aura surrounds the small bee...
 



giant fluffy roses..
perfection...
 

 
Thank You so much
for stopping by...
 
I am so grateful for the time you spend with me....

9 comments:

Jody and Stan said...

Just beautiful!
Hugs, Jody ♥

Duhová Katka said...

Hello Bella,
roses are beautiful.
Beautiful autumn days.
Katka ♥

Seawashed said...

Oh Bella these photos are pristine. Such beauty you have captured here and lovely poetic words to accompany. Thank you for sharing this garden with us.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

What beautiful roses! It is nice to visit other gardens so as to relax and not be distracted by all that bothers us in our own gardens.

Thanks for sharing photos and thoughts.

FlowerLady

regality3 said...

It's been over 70 years since I visited the rose garden for the first time. Since I was a kid, I doubt that I appreciated it the way I would now. Thank you for the tour.

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Luscious!

Rose L said...

Roses are so very special. Love the shot with the bee coming in.

Alessandra said...

Your garden is fairy...the roses are awesome
Hugs Alessandra

thel day said...

Thanks for sharing this gorgeous tour. Such stunning roses and lovely words. I have to view it again.