Oct 20, 2016

Autumn in the Dining Room....

 Well as I have said before
(ha ha)
Autumn isn't my favorite season...
 
I drug my feet as long as I could,
yet the Seasons still changed
without my permission....
 
Come along and
I will show you my Dining Room,
all cozy for Autumn...
 

 
I love the whimsical nature
of a crown on a pumpkin..
 
White Pumpkins
rule this queendom...
 


I do enjoy bringing out the
tarnished silver tea pots...
 
for Autumn I like my silver
tarnished with rich warm tones...
 
when Winter hits
I will polish it to a glistening cold silver...
 





a sweet little gold filigree and rose plate
grabs center stage...
 
dry Hydrangea from the garden
dot the sideboards shallow shelf...
 




 
a hot chocolate set
I picked up this year...
 

 
 
I made these Paper Birch Candles
the other day...
 
and I will be back to share a tutorial soon
(ok they are too easy to need a tutorial, but I will be back with the details )
 


 
ivory and blush paper roses...
 

 
Poppy Pods...
the beauty of nature
as art...
displayed under a glass cloche...



 
 From my Queendom to Yours,
Happy Fall....
 
Thank you for joining me today, 

16 comments:

Santosh Singh said...

Great info. I love all the posts, I really enjoyed,thanks for sharing..

Silver Jackpot Call

HWIT BLOGG said...

My favourite season too! The best!
You have a beautiful home and so many beautiful thing´s...
Have a happy friday,
Titti

Alessandra said...

Ohh...i'm enchanted! Your home is such gorgeous. Thanks for sharing with us these fabulous corners and details of your beautiful home.
Hugs Alessandra

Santosh Singh said...

thanks for sharing these pictures,i like all the pictures..
Commodity Silver Positional Calls

Lady of the Woods said...

beautiful, magical and enchanting is your Queendom, Mi Lady! It has been a while since I've been here, but I love knowing this sweet magic is here. I ponder on your heart and how you fare.
How is your pond and koi? warm hugs.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Very lovely and serene.

Happy Fall ~ FlowerLady

Krishna Mishra said...


nice white pumpkin

Commodity Trading Tips Provider

Bernideen said...

Lovely buffet and the use of hydrangeas is so fresh and pretty!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Oh, I love your white pumpkin wearing the tiara! How pretty! Your display is really lovely and I too am not fond of Fall but using white pumpkins and tarnished silver is such a lovely way to bring the autumnal feel into one's home. Thanks for sharing your Queendom with us.

Blessings,
Sandi

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Wow! So pretty. Love all these views of your pretty house! hugs

kathy said...

Bella I just love your home!! I can't wait to open up a post! Was wondering if you have ever done a blog tour of your home? Would love to see it.

Merlesworld said...

A pumpkin wearing diamonds now that is different.
Merle..............

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, Bella, for someone who has resisted the fall season, you have made magic despite your reluctance! You have such a creative and beautiful touch....everything is so lovely. Sending hugs xo Karen

Sandra said...

Beautiful!!

Janneke said...

The display of the pumpkin with the tiara is gorgeous. The total interior of your diningroom is so creative and romantic. I have fallen for that wonderful chocolat set.

Linda (More Fun Less Laundry) said...

Bella, I hope you will be able to enjoy autumn a bit more after creating these gorgeous vignettes with the dried hydrangea and adorable pumpkin. Borrow Cinderella's crown from her pumpkin coach and wear it all day as you reign over your beautiful kingdom! Thank you for sharing all the amazing photos. Linda