Oct 17, 2016

I have Joined Niume...

Have you heard of Niume?
 
it is a new blogging platform,
I just learned about it recently...
 
and couldn't resist the idea of creating fresh posts
 from my giant catalog of photos
 I have built throughout the years....
 
 
 
I made my first post there today
 
If you are interested in joining
please link in through the following code
 
I will receive a dollar for each new poster
and you will receive a dollar when you post...
 
have no fear Blogger will remain my first love
 and my home base...
 
thank you for stopping by today,

3 comments:

Susan said...

Hello Bella. Your photos have always appeared exquisite to me. I read about your joining Nuime. Sounds quite intriguing. I don't understand how each post gets $1, though. Who would pay it? And why would they pay it? Can you explain that to me a little more? Sounds interesting. Is it complicated for a non-techie person (like me?)? Sincerely, Susan

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Hi Bella, this platform sounds very interesting. Your post was lovely, too. xo Karen

Alessandra said...

Your posts are always rich of beauty. I don' t know this new platform
HUgs Alessandra