Oct 3, 2016

Pumpkin Patches, a Sunday Drive...

I took a little Sunday Drive around my Valley...
 
because,
well, Sunday drives are best...
 
 

 
I am lucky
to live in a beautiful area...
 
with small farms...
 



 
 
I stopped by my favorite little Family Farm
Spooky's in Sumner...
 
It is also called Tom's Corn in Summer
 
rural charm
 


I picked a White Cinderella Pumpkin
 

 
stopped to admire the
charm...
 
 
 
and the perfect little pumpkin patch 
 
 
 Each year,
 the Great Pumpkin rises out of the pumpkin patch
 that he thinks is the most sincere.
 
He's gotta pick this one.
 He's got to.
I don't see how a pumpkin patch can be more sincere than this one.
You can look around and there's not a sign of hypocrisy.
 Nothing but sincerity as far as the eye can see."
 Charles M. Schulz

 
also on my little drive
I saw this great barn...
 
the original was lost a few years ago in an ice storm,
it was rebuilt so perfectly
if you hadn't seem the first ones demise
 you would never have known...
 
today they were fitting it for solar power,
progress,
lovely for mother earth,
still a little sad...
 
 
Thanks for joining me today,
your always fun to have around :-)

9 comments:

Deb said...

Beautiful photos. I especially love the white picket fence. Deb

thel day said...

A beautiful Fall blog post with a great pumpkin patch. Thanks for sharing.

LV said...

You definitely are fortunate to live and enjoy so much beauty. Rural areas are the best to me.

Victorian1885 said...

Thank you for sharing your Sunday drive with us Bella... I love the white pumpkins...

Janneke said...

You live in a wonderful surroundings Bella, I enjoyed your drive very much, you made some gorgeous photos.

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Thanks for the lovely little drive. Very beautiful where you live.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Alessandra said...

You live in paradise!!! Beautiful shots
Hugs Alessandra

Beatrice Euphemie said...

A beautiful Sunday drive, Bella! Love the barbed wire and all the pretty cosmos. Lovely farm, too. I love this time of year! xx K

Pamela Gordon said...

I love the pumpkin patch and cosmos! That is quite a project of solar panels being installed on the barn roof.