Oct 25, 2016

Shabby Silk Pumpkins....

We have had many a stormy cold night lately...
 
Prime time
to grab a cup of tea
fuzzy warm socks
and do a little crafting...
 


I started making these
Shabby Silk Covered Pumpkins
 and had so much fun...
 
that I even made two other sets
which I have listed in my Etsy shop right here...
 

 
My little trio
in a corner vignette...
 
I am so happy with the soft shades
for a feminine Fall décor...














 
Happy Shabby Fall 'Ya All
I hope you are settling in and feeling cozy too ....
 
Thank you for stopping by today...

7 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Very pretty, sweet and feminine.

Happy Fall ~ FlowerLady

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Those are beautiful, Bella. Love the softness of them. Are those real stems? I have been making a few sweater pumpkins but ran out of stems that I saved from last year. I thought maybe some place would sell faux ones but I couldn't find anyplace..Happy Wednesday..Judy

Beatrice Euphemie said...

These are so charming, Bella! Love the sweet flowers on top :) xx Karen

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

pretty pretty!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Love, love, love them!!
Hugs,
Debbie

thel day said...

They are beautiful Bella. Love the flowers and vintage lace. Gorgeous!

Alessandra said...

Your pumpkins are just gorgeous...i love them!!!!!!!!!!!
Hugs Alessandra