Nov 14, 2016

Autumn Decor in the Parlor...

 
 Of all the room in my house,
I love to dress up my Front Parlor the most...
 
A front parlor is such a decadent Victorian thing,
a room kept perfect,
a place for your best things,
a place to entertain company...
 


my little faux fireplace
all dressed in Fall's finest...
 

 
I had to replace my little light strand
in my firebox...
 
I bought warm toned LEDS
they look wrong,
and I am disappointed,
still such a blue toned light...


 
I felt the need for a little Glitz this Fall...
 


 
I made these gilded acorns last year,
and they are one of my favorite things...
 


cozy candlelight....
 


 
my dress form
all dressed up...
 






 
 Now that the nights are long,
I hope you too
have found a way to stay cozy...
 
 Thanks for stopping by,
I always enjoy company in the parlor...

7 comments:

Girl in Pink said...

It's been a while since I've visited your blog and I've missed it! I have completely neglected my own blog! I am so inspired by your beautifully decorated parlor! In fact, I have 6 crystal candlesticks just like yours in my booth at the antique mall and after seeing your beautiful mantle, I am going to bring them home to enjoy on my own mantle! Thank you for the inspiration!

Take care! Hope you are well! <3
Amanda

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Beautiful, Bella - love the faux fireplace - it looks perfect all dressed up for fall! xx K

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

What fun to peek inside your front parlor! I like all of your candleabras, so pretty! Cute idea to use light strings in your fireplace!
Have a great week Bella!
Gina

Olga Poltava said...

Bella,

How nice to visit your blog. It's as beautiful as always!
Your parlor is a lovely place.

Hugs,
Olga

Alessandra said...

How sweet vision! Everything so romantic and charming. The dress, the candlelights are gorgeous
Hugs Alessandra

Summer said...

Awe So beautiful ♥

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

Your front parlour is very cozy with your fireplace. I agree with you about the LED lights although one can't tell by your pictures. Ordinarily, I think the LED lights are cold looking. They remind me of ice. I love your dress form too. It looks very feminine. What a pretty room, Bella!

Blessings,
Sandi