Dec 24, 2016

Christmas Eve....

Merry Christmas Eve!
 

A Night of Magic,
A Night of Sparkle...
 
 
I took an evening stroll
down the main street of my little town...
 
so quiet...
 
 
on the first Monday after Thanksgiving
our city hangs fresh cedar garland
mixed with bright festive lights...
and these lovely red bells,
 
it is so old fashioned
so simple,
so charming...
 

 
back home
I fill my home with twinkling candle light
some soft Christmas Music...
 
"Baby it's Cold Outside"
 is my favorite Christmas Song this year...
 
what is yours?
 
 
a plate of Cookies
for the big guy...
 
 
I hope Christmas
brings each of you much Joy and Happiness...
 
 
Merry Christmas to All
and to All a Good Night...

4 comments:

Janneke said...

Wonderful series of pictures of your surroundings Bella.
I wish you a very Merry Christmas from Holland.
Hugs, Janneke

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Merry Christmas to you also and have a wonderful 2017.

FlowerLady

Tanya Rachelle said...

So so pretty! Lovely candle light and the cookies look delicious. Merry Christmas to you and thank you for sharing a snippet of your beautiful world.
~Tanya

Alessandra said...

Everything looks fairy. There's a soothing atmosphere aruond you. I wish you a happy new Year
Hugs Alessandra