Dec 5, 2016

Dreaming of a World in White...

 
 
We haven't had snow here at my house
for a couple years...
 
and
I am always dreaming of a White Christmas...
 

 
this year the weatherman
 predicts that is about to change...
 
 
as I am filled with anticipation...
a little giddy...
 
I build a dream World in White
upon a mirror...
 
I am sure if you read my blog you see I do this each year...
 
a whimsical tradition...
 

my favorite little
Christmas Treasure takes center stage (or lake)
 
 
a Victorian style scrap boy,
gliding upon a swan...
 
he delights me to no end....
 

 
 a simple glittered house,
sparkling in the candle light...
 

wooly sheep upon the shore...
 
 
a perfect fairy book
world in white...
 
I hope to wake to the real thing in the morning :-)
 
Good Night my Friends...

7 comments:

Rose L said...

We had white today here in Oregon City, Oregon. I had not seen it snow around here for a while. I am not a big snow person and am not looking forward to more that they predict for Weds. night/Thursday morning. Better get to the store tomorrow!

Pinky at Designs by Pinky said...

Bella, I have gotten 2 emails from a company wanting to put an ad on my sidebar. They are deddinging.com They said they are on your blog but I don't see it. Can you tell me if this is legitimate??? Thanks so much. BYW, I just won an ornament wreath at our neighborhood Christmas party but it is not as pretty as yours!!! Thanks again, Pinky
Please email me at szpinky@aol.com

Janneke said...

I really enjoy watching your whimsical traditions, especially the sheep upon the shore are looking great.

Alessandra said...

Your white Christmas decors are very elegant and romantic, simply adorable!
Hugs Alessandra

Carolyn said...

That is beautiful! I love the sheep.

Carolyn

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So magical, Bella! I hope your dream comes true! We are getting snow tonight....it has been so cold. Keep cozy in your magical world, my dear. xx Karen

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Oh Bella, how beautiful. I love your little scrap guy on the swan too! The reflection in the "water" and the sheep! How wonderful! I want snow too!