Dec 9, 2016

Its Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...

We haven't had snow here at my house
in a couple years...
 
I have been hoping for a little
snow this year...
 


my little desire was granted last night...
 
only a few inches...
 
but,
now its Starting to Feel a Lot Like Christmas...
 


 
I told you
it has been a couple years
since we have had snow...
 
Well Cosmo remembers snow
and was eager to join me in the garden...
 
the girls though,
never left the porch...



December Roses...
 



 
the Camellia
 
under the melting snow,
already has next Spring Blooms in the works....
 
 
Thank for visiting me
and letting me share my fresh snow with you...
 
its back inside now to warm my toes by the faux fire...
 
Thank you for stopping by,
it's always nice to see you...

12 comments:

Merlesworld said...

Snow at christmas well that would be different here.
Merle..............

The Charm of Home said...

This is dreamy with the December rose. Your garden is beautiful Bella even in the snow.

Rose L said...

You have such a lovely home.

Sandra said...

Wow! It's beautiful!!
I can't remember the last snow here! When I was a little girl every winter snowed, but now the weather is sunny and warm all the year.
I miss the snow and cold so much!
Thanks for sharing your lovely home.
Love from Spain.

Mariaelena said...

Love these photos...beautiful!
Mariaelena

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Very pretty ~ Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

Judy at GoldCountryCottage said...

Bella, so lucky and just at the right time. We haven't had any to speak of for the past two years either, but fingers crossed. It has been so cold and raining..Happy Sledding..Judy

NanaDiana said...

So pretty, Bella. Your garden is beautiful in any season. Love how much Cosmo likes the snow. So cute! We are supposed to have a big snow coming tonight and tomorrow. I am dreading it to be honest with you. xo Diana

Marijke said...

I love to see your garden covered with a light blanked of snow.
Have a wonderful sunday.

Seawashed said...

Oh Bella your winter roses are so veautiful. The blooms with snow on top just steal my hesrt!!!! I wish I could have tea with you in your snow laden rose garden.

Bente said...

Your garden looks beautiful with the snow. Love it.
Hugs from here

Alessandra said...

Your home and your garden look fairy with the snow
Hugs Alessandra