Dec 31, 2016

Mottos for the New Year....

 
I am so excited for the New Year!
 
A clean fresh start,
a year of possibilities...
 
I have big dreams
and some big projects already under way...
 
having only one motto for the New Year
just didn't seem like enough...
this year....
 
so these are my
four favorites!
 
 
 
 
Dream in Color!
 
 
This Queen Don't Need a King....
 
 
 
She Flies with Her Own Wings....
 
 
 
but above all
Take Time to Stop and Smell the Roses....
 
 
Happy New Years Eve!
I wish you all a night of magic...
 
and,
 I want to thank you
from the very depths of my heart
for the love and encouragement you have given me
 this past year...
 
it has been a hard year
full of challenges...
but also full of growth...
and I am excited to turn the page!!
 
Happy New Year,
May all your Dreams Come True!!!

9 comments:

Lady of the Woods said...

ooooooohh, I love all of them, ESPECIALLY "this queen dont need a king"! That is the most powerful of them all.
I hug you and support you in your journey to Queendom!! And don't just smell the roses, grow them, distill them, eat them, drink them, wear them....in all forms.....I try to do something in rose every day, from the essential oil to wear or rose hydrosol to drink internally....
You go girl!!

ANNE said...

How lovely! And so welcome after weeks of snow everywhere and icy cold temps here. Happy New Year to you also, may every good thing come your way in 2017.

xox

Bernideen said...

Happy New Year and thank you for this beautiful blog! Can't wait to see what your garden delights will be this year!

Wendy@Once upon a rose haven said...

A very Happy New Year to you, Bella! I love roses and yours are so beautiful, thank you for sharing!
Blessings!
~Wendy

Rose L said...

I hope 2017 has joy and surprises for you.

Victorian1885 said...

Happy New Year Bella! You go Girl!!

It's me said...

Happy new year.....love from me Ria ❤️

Alessandra said...

How beautiful! Happy new year to you.
Hugs Alessandra

NanaDiana said...

God bless you, sweet Bella. I know you have walked a hard path this past year but LOOK AT YOU and how you have grown! I know there will still be many hard times ahead of you but I also know that you have the strength to move through them and come out even stronger on the other side of it all.
Much love to you and a Happy New Year! xo Diana