Dec 26, 2016

On this Lazy Day....

On this lazy day,
after Christmas....
 
my focus immediately turns
to the garden...
 
the fact that's my lovely David Austin Rose catalog
just came...
sends my garden lust into overdrive...
 
 

 
so,
I am here on this chilly morning,
in a sweater and fuzzy socks,
sharing some photos of Garden posts past...
 
they warm my heart and get my blood flowing,
I hope you will feel the same way too...
 


 
Eden Roses and Catnip
how I miss fresh from the garden cuttings...
 

 
lovely Bonica...



 
Sweetness leaning lazily on the porch spindles....
 


 
climbing Eden....
 



how I love a cottage mix....
 


 
one of the very best parts
of searching through old photos...
 
is finding the throwbacks...
 
 
Sweet Daisy and Iris
just wee pups...
 

 
Daisy's wrinkled little head
just makes me giggle...
 
 
I cant wait to curl up tonight with
my new garden catalogs,
and my now much older pups :-)
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by today...
 

5 comments:

Twinkle Terrior said...

What a beautiful lazy day !! You blog always makes me smile ox

Marijke said...

And also to me your blog is bringing a lot of smiles. I can imagine how you feel having a rosecatalogue in your hands. For me this catalogue's are difficult because I have such a small garden and no space is left to plant new one's. I hope you keep going on blogging Bella, because so many bloggers gave up posting because they leave to facebook.
I wish you a beautiful and rosy 2017.
Greatings from Holland
Marijke

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your roses always bring joy to my heart.

Have a wonderful 2017 ~ FlowerLady

Janneke said...

That was indeed a wonderful lazy day. Searching through old rose pictures and finding your Daisy and Iris like puppies, so cute. I have the David Austin rose catalogue too and ooh that's the best thing to dream away with.
Regards, Janneke

Beatrice Euphemie said...

A beautiful way to dream a cold winter day away, dear Bella! Such lovely memories from the rose gardens......Stay cozy with those sweet little pups! Hugs xo Karen