Dec 16, 2016

PINKmas....

What would Christmas be
without PINK :-)
Really...

 
This year I went with touches of PINK...
 
but,
my ideal Christmas
would have a big PINK tree :-)
 
 
my beautiful White Flocked Tree...
 
beauty at a cost...
I bought this tree last year
and the flocking was so messy I took it back
and instantly regretted it...
 
so yep,
I repurchased it this year,
set it up and the top of the tree lights
wouldn't work,
yep, exchanged it....
 
then set up the new one,
and the lights on the top quit working again...
 
It is a stunning tree!
but, I guess its just not meant to be...
 
 
my PINKified chandelier...





Vintage PINK ornaments stand in for Candy
in my apothecary jars...
 
 
though these cold nights
are begging for some major cookie baking
so this may yet change....
 










 
with thoughts of
 Nut Crackers Fairy Princess...

 
I am joining these parties this week
won't you come along?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Think Pink :)

7 comments:

Brenda @ Its A Beautiful Life said...

Oh my, this post is all loveliness in its tints and shades of pink. I especially loved the bowl with the pretty pink balls inside, and the clear lid festooned with a sprig of flowers and lace.

Wishing you the delights of the season...
Brenda

Laura said...

It is so lovely,I like pink I have a couple rooms pink, but my main part of the house is not .The white and pink look so clean and soft
You sure fit in for Pink Saturday
HPS Laura

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

This is all so soft and pretty, Bella. Very girly! A relative of mine always put up a pink tree. She however had all girls whereas I had all boys. Pink would have been totally unacceptable in my home, I'm afraid. I have added pink since they all moved out though. :-) Merry Christmas!

Dana of The Stone Rabbit said...

WOW! Your decor is SPLENDID!!! I love it all.....the tree, the ornies...and the idea of the light in the fireplace! You are so creative!

Hope all is well with you and yours!! We are doing fine here....cept we are staying put today due to icing on the roads :( humbug

Anyway...it's gonna be a cookie making afternoon with my girl, once I take a nap!!

L, Dana

Deborah Cline said...

Beautiful, I think pink often!
Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

Chick Voice said...

This made me sigh a big sigh. My grandmother always decorated every corner of her house, including the "pink bedroom". That was a guest room she had and she filled it with a little white tree on a table and all her pink decor, including those little birds on clips, just like yours.

The Charm of Home said...

That is my favorite color! You make it look so good! Have a wonderful Holiday! Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!