Dec 29, 2016

UN-Decking the Halls....


Some years,
I linger... 

unable to let go of the magic of glitter
of twinkling lights...



this year,
I am in a completely different place...
I want to run forward into the New Year..
begin my new life...


I have broken out the tissue paper...


the tubs....

I have un-decked my halls...
I feel the need for changes,
for deep cleaning....


reflecting into the past,
and watching it fade...


 my cloches sit,
symbolically empty...

ready to capture 
bits of new dreams,
new inspirations,
new treasures...


“And suddenly you know:

 It's time to start something new and trust the magic of beginnings.”




 "She flies with her own wings"



Thank you for your visit....

3 comments:

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Spread those wings, Bella! Some years you just have to fly! Lovely little things to put away 'till next year.......sending hugs and happy wishes xx Karen

Bente said...

So beautiful.
Happy new year
Hugs from here

Wende Kirckhoff said...

Happy New Year..I look forward to seeing what blooms for you..I've come to love un'decking the halls..it's the perfect time to..like you say do a good cleaning..and the opportunity to rearrange is endless..open canvas everywhere..that's what I LOVE..I hope your wings take you to places you never dreamed of..here's to us all having a WonderFul 2017.!!