Jan 9, 2017

A Cold January Day with Pink Roses and Tea...

It has been a really really cold January...


so when I saw this Perfectly Pink Roses
at the grocery store...

I knew they would need to come home with me
and warm my soul...


then I made tea to warm my tummy....


since it is January,
and I have a resolution to be more healthy...

I made these very healthy cookies,
they have been a favorite for a long time...

only three basic ingredients,
they are vegan 
and 
have a good dose of protein...






they may fall short in the pretty department...
but they are simple, delicious
and a pretty dish will spruce them right up...

I will be back tomorrow 
to share the full recipe with you...

 
I will be sipping tea with the following ladies tonight...
and
 
until then,
I Hope you are all Staying Warm and Cozy...

9 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Oh- Pretty roses for a pretty. pretty lady. Yes- I would LOVE that recipe for those cookies! I need healthy, too! xo Diana

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Awe thank you pretty lady 💜. I'm excited to share it!

Seawashed said...

Your tea setting is so pretty. Are your cookies oats, peanut or almond butter, and almonds? They look like no bake style cookies. I made blueberry fscones with ricemilk tonight. So yummy on these cold winter days.

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Mmmm scones sound wonderful!Thank you @seawashedliving <3

Olga Poltava said...

Hi Bella, beautiful roses to warm up your soul!
It's a gray, rainy day here, and it's crocheting that's warming up mine :)
I will be back to get your recipe.

Hugs from rainy CA

Margie said...

How lovely! A cup of tea is exactly what we need on a cold January day.

Ruth W said...

Lovely roses and lovely photos! And those are definitely my sort of cookies! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

Bernideen said...

Dear Bella:
Thank you for sharing and linking. Your cookies look wonderful and so good for you too! Your photos are always delightful!

Alessandra said...

Your tea setting is very romantic. The cookies look so delicious
Hugs Alessandra