Jan 6, 2017

A Shabby Chandelier...

 
I don't believe
I have ever shared photos of my little studio with you...
 
when I realized this,
I was in the process of moving furniture...
 
that it why this photo
is cropped high...
 
the mess below
no one wants to see...
 


I believe for now much of this room will stay the same
except for the furniture...
 
my office and craft room were together,
 
when I am finished this will be
a Guest room with a pull out trundle bed
in front of the window...
 
and I will add a big craft table
along the right wall...
 
but really I digress
as I often do
when I think about designing a room...
 

 
 
I mostly wanted to share my Shabby Chandelier...
 


it was the catch all in my little office / studio...
 
a bridal veil,
bits of hand dyed ribbon,
drying roses,
a paper mache heart...
 

 
 


 
its whimsical in an organic way...
 
nothing was contrived
it just happened
little by little...
 



 
 
A tender photo of my little pack,
the sisters love to groom each other...
 
did you see Cosmo in the background?
 
I nearly missed him myself,
he blended so well into the white blankets...
 
Today I am joining...
 
and
 
 
 
Keep it Shabby my Friends... 

7 comments:

NanaDiana said...

What a sweet little piece of your life with all the bits and pieces ou have attached to the chandelier. It is just dear, Bella. I hope you have a wonderful weekend and that your craft room all comes together for you. xo Diana

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

I havent been over here for ages Bella,but always promise myself to and now I have and am not disappointed, I so love your beautiful chandy. I now want to change mine.
xx jeanette

Janneke said...

No problem to keep it shabby, it´s always shabby here, sometimes too shabby....
Hugs to your grooming and sleeping beauties, you are so lucky to have them around.

Alessandra said...

I really love the shabby decors of your gorgeous chandelier.
Hugs Alessandra

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Thank you Alessandra! A hug back to you 💜

The Charm of Home said...

That is the cutest styling to a craft room/studio chandy! What a fun way to do it. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!

Bella's Rose Cottage said...

Thank You Sherrie!! And thanks for hosting the party!