Jan 27, 2017

A Shabby Frame...

An empty frame
hangs in my foyer...
 
I keep it decorated
to my season or mood...
 
I like the blank canvas feel,
a place to think in /or out of the box...

 
although this vignette 
feels a bit like Valentines Day
I built it much sooner...
 

Love was in the air early...
 
and I was inspired by the want to preserve
 these perfectly pink roses....

 
The fragrance always remains
on the hand
 that gives the rose
 -Gandhi.
 

 
tattered ribbons
and
a perfect pink rose...



 
tiny glittered clothes pins...
 

 
 
 
I will be linking up to...
 
 
Happy Weekend!

8 comments:

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is gorgeous! Now I want to do something like that! 💕🌹

Laura said...

I really like the frame idea .
The hand clip is wonderful I collect hands
I'm going to try to find a spot to hang a frame
Hope you have a great week
HPS
Laura

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So pretty, Bella! Love the vintage gloves with little crown pin and the glittered clothespins :) The Gandhi quote is wonderful. Hugs xo Karen

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Lovely Bella. Such a pretty idea

Rose L said...

Lovely idea for using a frame!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Pretty!

Alessandra said...

Such a pretty and clever idea! I love your romantic frame
Hugs Alessandra

The Charm of Home said...

Cute idea Bella with unlimited combinations of looks! So smart. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!