Jan 19, 2017

A Walk in the Garden Past...

It all started yesterday...
 
with this photo,
which Google sent me
for rediscover the day...
 

that series of photos was just two years ago...
 
this year is entirely different,
since our snow just melted....
 
but it lit a Spring Fever in my soul...
 
so I decided to make a Throwback Thursday Post
garden style...
 
I think I would like to do this
regularly for awhile!
 
It was so much fun and inspiration
digging through old photos!
 



lazy Summer bouquet in a bucket...
 
Feverfew
&
Toadflax
 




this photo has always been one of my favorites..
washed out and out of focus..
 
it feels impressionistic..
 


a Basket of Roses...
I think I can smell them!
 


Fresh Fruit and Tea
in a shady nook...
 


Climbing Eden Roses...
 


this sweet pickers basket
on a cane,
just delights me...
it seriously does!
 

 

 
Porch Life...
 

 
A Throwback Thursday wouldn't be complete
without a puppy photo...
 
I remember how hard it was to keep a bowl of water
that first Summer,
both girls did this...
 
and sometimes inside...
ugh!
 
 
I am going to be linking up to
and
 
 
Thank you for joining me...

6 comments:

Betsy VanWeerdhuizen said...

Oh my! Food for the soul! your pictures simply delight me! Thanks for the inspiration.

Bev Carter said...

Your pictures are so beautiful. Love your girls. I especially love the old washing tub with flowers on the porch.
Bev

Alessandra said...

Your flowers and your photos are breathtaking... Wow!
Hugs Alessandra

NanaDiana said...

What a fun, fun post, Bella. I love it- and I remember how very beautiful your gardens were and are..and how inspiring to see them on your blog. xo Diana

June said...

My soul needed this today!!!! Your beautiful garden photos always do the trick!
many hugs...

The Charm of Home said...

Your garden is just beautiful Bella! Was it mostly in place when you bought the house or have you planted most of it? It is seriously stunning and a wonderful sight to behold in the dead of winter. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home!