Jan 23, 2017

Tea and Pop Hearts...

Here in the Pacific Northwest
Winter Days can be pretty gloomy...

so a sun splashed afternoon 
in the sitting is a treat....


only made better 
by hot tea
and something sweet...


more Dusty Miller,
its become a winter staple...

and these sweet roses 
are paper...


a sentiment mug...


this homemade pop tarts...

which I am calling Pop Hearts...
<3



Iris moved in
on my sunny spot
and kept a close eye on the sweets...

I have never met a dog
with a bigger sweet tooth!









the Pop Hearts
were easy to make and super delicious...

I will be back tomorrow 
to share my recipe...
 
I am joining...
 


Happy Sipping...

11 comments:

Ruth W said...

Hi Bella from another Pacific Northwester...know what you mean about needing a little cozying! Such a pretty setting! Love the China and the bouquet is lovely. Your Whippet is darling! My niece in England has always had rescued Gryhounds and they are the sweetest! Thanks so much for linking to Tuesday Cuppa Tea!
Ruth

NanaDiana said...

Pretty pictures and I will look forward to your recipe. The protective "quilt" cover you have to protect your sofa is just beautiful, Bella. Hope you have a good night- xo Diana

Margie said...

How lovely! Your Pop Hearts are adorable...and I'm sure they taste yummy too!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

What a lovely sunny spot to enjoy a cup of tea and a home made goodie! Thank you for stopping by to link up and I'm sorry there is no party at the moment. I had to shut it down for health reasons. It's always a pleasure to visit your beautiful blog, Bella. Wishing you a wonderful week.

Winter blessings,
Sandi

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

How lovely Bella,so pretty

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Sweet photos. I look forward to seeing your recipe for 'pop hearts'.

Have a great week ~ FlowerLady

Alessandra said...

Your teatime and tea setting are fairy and magical. The pop hearts sounds delicious
Hugs Alessandra

The Charm of Home said...

Such a cute and cozy tea there in the sunshine! Your pop hearts look perfect!

thel day said...

A beautiful blog. The pop heart look delicious and Iris looks so beautiful and contented there.

Bernideen said...

Dear Bella:
What a lovely posting and photos and of course those darling doggies! Thanks for sharing and linking!

Jean | DelightfulRepast.com said...

Bella, how perfectly lovely! I would enjoy sitting down with you on that beautiful sofa for a cup of tea and a pop heart.