Jan 10, 2017

Three Ingredient Cookies...

 While I LOVE a pretty
and decadent cookie...
 
this is the most baked cookie in my house...
 
I have no idea who created this recipe
in the first place...
this and many variations are common in the vegan community...
 
Its yummy,
super healthy
vegan
glutten free
and
so easy...
 
 
just three basic ingredients...
 
2  Bananas mashed
1 Cup Rolled Oats (uncooked)
4 TBS Peanut Butter (or another nut butter of your choice)
 

 
mix it all together...



 
OK... here is the fun part
 and the part you decide how healthy to keep it...
 
because you have free reign here
to add what ever mix-ins you like...
 
nuts,
dried fruits,
chocolate chips...
 
I am a big White Chocolate & Macadamia Nut fan...
 



 a little more mixing...
 


preheat your oven to 350 degrees
 
drop and lightly shape your cookies on the sheet...
 
bake for 13-15 minutes...
 


 
they are ready
when they are a little brown around the edges...
 


 
they may not be the prettiest cookie,
but a pretty dish steps in
and makes it aesthetically pleasing...
 
your tummy will be happy too...
 

 
 
 
that's it...
 
I hope try them
and I hope you like them :-)
 
I am going to be sharing these at
 
 
 
Happy Baking :)


11 comments:

NanaDiana said...

Those are similar to the ones I used to make. I didn't use the peanut butter but I did the bananas and added applesauce and walnuts and dried cranberries...but I bet they are so much better with the peanut butter. Going to have to try them. Oh- and I added a couple of packages of Truvia (stevia) too, to get a little sweetness in them. Going to try your recipe this week for sure. Thanks so much, Bella! xo Diana

Michele @ The Nest at Finch Rest said...

Oh, Bella, they sound yummy - and those are ingredients we often have sitting around just beckoning to become yummy cookies! Haha! Thank you for sharing the recipe.

Hope you are having a wonderful year so far. Hugs!

krishna said...

this is a yummy recipe.. I'll make it for my son..

Please visit: http://from-a-girls-mind.blogspot.com

Beatrice Euphemie said...

These look delicious, Bella, and so easy! I will try them! So nice with your pink roses from your previous post. A perfect way to spend a winter afternoon! Hugs xo Karen

Sandra said...

Mmmm!
They look delicious!
I keep your recipe to try it.
Thanks for sharing.

Love from Spain.

Donna said...

The look really good...pinned the recipe for later...thanks for sharing... xoxo

Alessandra said...

They look so yummy! Thank you very much for the delicious recipe
Hugs Alessandra

Junkchiccottage said...

These sound so yummy. I am going to try them this weekend. WIshing you a great rest of the week.
xoxo
Kris

Olga Poltava said...

Wow, how simple! I'll give them a try!

bj said...

I read your recipe at breakfast time and don't have a single banana in my house...but...I do have my 3 ingredients recipe for Peanut Butter Cookies so I just added in 3/4 cup oats and have the first batch in the oven as we speak...thanks for your recipe....

bj said...

I'm baaaack....and the added oats to the cookies are delicious.....I'll post about them soon with a shout out and link to you