Jan 26, 2017

Throw Back Thursday - The Girls

I am just popping in with a quick hello today...

lately when I have been going through old photo files 
I just feel like making mosaics...

after almost seven years of blogging
the amount of photos
I have is ridiculous!

I wish I had known to organize them better!

I never would have guessed blogging would be so fun 
and I would still be here snapping and typing away!



My Girls..
Daisy and Iris
have grown up on my blog!

I love how they make perfect little bookends in the top shots,

and
how much they loved a piece of twine they found 
in the veggie garden below..

they do make my life so sweet <3


Thank for stopping by...

4 comments:

Olga Poltava said...

I have tons of photos too! And I love browsing through them.

Such a beautiful photo mosaic. Your girls are so happy and beautiful!

Alessandra said...

Ohhh...your girls are very sweet!
HUgs Alessandra

Junkchiccottage said...

Ahhhhhh Iris and Daisy are so adorable. What gorgeous dogs. LOL they do make perfect bookends in the first picture!!! So sweet. They have such sweet faces. Happy Friday.
Hugs,
Kris

NanaDiana said...

I remember when you got the girls....they are so so cute and I know they add much joy to your life. Hope you have a good weekend, Bella, and that you have something fun planned. xo Diana