Feb 9, 2017

A Custom Valentine...

 
 I like the idea of building
 a custom Valentines Day Box...
 
something a little shabby...
 


something with less candy
and more sweetness....
 




I used little tartlet pans
to make the cups...
 

 
 
a base of a little candy...
 
cause it would just be crazy,
to have no candy!



a few
trinkets & jewels...
 

 
 




old bits of millinery bouquets
are the pinnacle of romantic
in my eyes....
 



a key to my heart...
 
OK it's a little rusty
but I am working on that!!
 


 
maybe a "Hot Date" 
will help?
 

 
 
I hope you like
my Shabby Valentine...
 
and make one for someone close to your heart,
or make one to treat yourself!
 
 *******************************
Don't Forget my
David Austin Rose Giveaway!!
The Drawing is on Valentines Day!
 
 
***************************************
 
I am linking up to the following parties!
 
 


 
 Sending You a Big Dose of Sweetness!!

12 comments:

Curtains in My Tree said...


That is the cutest prettiest Valentine I have ever seen.

Melinda Wood said...

Dear Ms. Bella,

You come up with the most beautiful things. <3

xoxo,
Melinda

Alessandra said...

This is a very clever idea! So adorable and sweet
Hugs Alessandra

PlainJane said...

Very Pretty!

Sarah said...

Bella, this is such a darling idea! I'm going to tuck this idea away and remember it for next year. Just might be perfect for my CAMEO group.
Thinking it might be fun for each of us to make one and exchange them. ;-)

NanaDiana said...

What a SWEET idea, Bella. Love it. Your Valentine box is so pretty full of fun and beautiful things. I hope you have had a few HOT DATES in the last few months! lol You deserve that! Wishing you a wonderful, wonderful weekend. xo Diana

Tamara said...

this is so gorgeous and creative..

xo

Beatrice Euphemie said...

This is so charming, Bella! Love all the sweet trinkets! <3 xx K

Laura said...

I like that kind of sweets
HPS
Laura

The Charm of Home said...

How pretty. I like the feather wings. Thanks for sharing at Home Sweet Home.

BarberryLane Designs said...

I love the tart tins---what a great idea...so sweet---and thoughtful. Love this post, thanks, Sandi

Beverly said...

Bella, I love this!!! It made my heart go pitter-pat.♥♥♥

Happy Pink Saturday. This post is being featured on my Pink Saturday post as "the one that caught my eye". Thank you for sharing.