Feb 11, 2017

Cherubs and Sweet Things...

 
 I rarely share my little faux fireplace
 in my dining room...
 
 
the top is a vintage overmantle
and the bottom was originally an electric fireplace...
 
the firebox
is simply birch logs,
and a mirror back...

 
 
this mantle unlike the one in my parlor
has a narrow ledge
which is actually a lot easier to decorate!
 

 
this sweet image of a girl
was the cover of a vintage scrapbook...

 
I think she is so lovely,
wistful,
tucking a note near her heart...

 
 sweet cherubs at work...





 
sweet things...

 
**********
another SWEET THING!
don't forget to come enter to win
a Rose Bush from David Austin

 
 
 
I hope your weekend is
full of sweetness....

4 comments:

Wende Kirckhoff said...

Hi...such a lovely post..and those sweet cherubs at work..are by far the most darling things I think I've ever seen from the cherub world..I love those antique mantles too..when I seen yours I had a vision of putting one in my bathroom..I guess when you're remodeling you see inspiration everywhere..Thanks for always posting Beautiful things..hope you have a Wonderful week ago.

NanaDiana said...

I love that sweet little fireplace, Bella. I think you have done a wonderful job romanticizing it for Valentines' Day. Love your little cherubs....they are sweet like you---xo Diana

Alessandra said...

I love all of your cherubs. The fireplace looks so sweet
Hugs Alessandra

Tonita said...

Like you I scatter Cherubs around my cottage. Your Valentine decor should be used by Hallmark, for a Valentines card. Love that vintage mantle. I could dwell on your blog for many hours. Happy Valentines Day.