Feb 7, 2017

It's My 7th Anniversary.....

It's my Blog Anniversary!!!
7 years!!!
 
below I have reposted my very first blog post!
 
exactly the same as it was
with one exception...
 I blew the photos up for you...
remember the tiny photos of those early years?
 
 
I always say,
the girls grew up on my blog,
do any of you
my early readers
 remember that Cosmo did too?
 
 
How nice of you to have stopped by my brand new blog! 

 
Cosmo heard you were coming , and has been so excited, 
 he has been at the window waiting for you.

 
I am looking so forward to getting to know each of you. 
Sit down, and have a cookie,  they are pink and yummy!
 
 
Please stop by again soon,
 
 
.........................................................................................
 
and you have
I am forver grateful that you spend a moment of your day with me...
 
blogging became far more
 than I imagined it could be,
as I penned that first
short post....
 
I have made great friends,
and I have learned so much...
 
there have been periods of time
when I was pulled down by doubt,
if I was good enough to be here,
had anything interesting to add...
 
periods of time
 life became so busy,
and I didn't know where to fit it in...
 
My life has changed
in unforeseen ways in the last 7 years...
 
but,
I believe all these things are good...
 
there isn't growth
without change...
 
if you never fail,
you haven't pushed yourself
to your limit....
 
I am proud of my blog...
I treasure the friends I have made...
and thankful for all I have learned...
 
thank for coming along on the journey!!!
I hope to be here in 7 more years!!!
and
I hope you will be too!!!
 
 
 
I am so grateful!

19 comments:

ANNE said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I love that you reposted your first post, & what a pretty home you have, too.

xo

Gina @ VictorianWannaBe said...

Congratulations Bella on 7 years! I always enjoy reading your blogs and seeing your gorgeous Victorian home, beautiful gardens and oh so romantic vignettes!
Have a great day!
Gina

The Charm of Home said...

Congrats Bella on 7 years of beautiful! I always enjoy your posts and your romantic style.
Hugs,
Sherry

organicgardendreams said...

Dear Bella, congratulations on your 7th blog anniversary! I want you to know that I always enjoy reading your blog, even though I don't comment often. You have a very unique style that I like and admire and a keen eye for beauty.
I am a dog lover, too, so I always like seeing photos of your little pooches as well. These Italian Greyhounds are so cute.
As you shared on your blog you went through some real personal hardship last year and I have admired that you have been able to stay so positive through it all, instead of becoming bitter.
You go girl, to many more years of happy blogging!
Warm regards,
Chrisitna

Victorian1885 said...

Congratulations Bella! Your blog is beautiful and I am never disappointed when I make a visit...
Have a wonderful week!

Hugs,
Wanda

LV said...

Well done and congratulations. You said it all the way I feel. Not too good with words.

G Dazeez said...

Thank you for having us over, your cup and saucer are so very pretty. Cosmo is a welcome face and your blog is great. The ups and downs are part of life and I too have found inspiration through the friends we develop through our blogs. Happy Anniversary and I look forward to your next one!

Deborah Montgomery said...

Oh my goodness!! I've never seen a full shot of your house!! I LOVE it. It's my dream house!
I so enjoy your lovely photos and pretty blog. Congratulations on 7 years. xo Deborah

Mari said...

Congrats on your Anniversary....your cosmos is just precious....look at that sweet face peeking out the window....lol.....sooooo sweet.....

Smiles~~
Mari

Pamela Gordon said...

Congratulations Bella! Time sure flies.

nicemouse said...

Your blog is a work of art, your gardens are stunning, and your home is beautiful. Congratulations on 7 years of blogging.

Seawashed said...

Congratulations for your 7 year Anniversary. I can relate to all those feelings you shared that you have gone through. I have too! In all these years(10 for me) blogging has changed a lot It looks and feels different. I think I have lost every single one of my 'friends' from the beginning and that made me wonder why I still blog. But I just cannot leave it completely. So I am so happy you are still here too!!!!!!! And you encourage me to not give in or give up, but to remain in this sweet place that I have to share beauty in. Thank you Bella. You will be here to smell the roses with. Cheers to many more years xoxo your friend Kerrie

Paula Good said...

Thank you, Bella, for all of the beauty you bring to your blog!

terressakay said...

WOW, just wow! More power to you. And I will never forget Cosmo💔

Janneke said...

Bella, congratulations ! I always enjoyed reading your posts as I am a rose and dog lover too. Your home looks really beautiful, for me kind of a fairy house and then the cute Cosmo inviting us to have a look in your world, great! Hope you continue blogging for another 7 years.

Donna said...

Congratulations, Bella, on your seventh blogging anniversary! I always enjoy visiting your home and Cosmo is the perfect gentleman. My chihuahuas, Riley and Jacob, sent him some Trader Joe's organic chicken treats.

Alessandra said...

Congratulations and happy anniversary. I love your first post and your home is absolutely fairy
Hugs Alessandra

Carrie B. said...

Congrats on your blogaversary Bella! I continue to just love visiting this beautiful space. Your gorgeous flowers and lovely sentiments always make me smile. Blessings. xoxo

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Congratulations on your 7 years blogging, Bella! What a sweet first post and so bittersweet to see little Cosmos, too. The first time I discovered your blog I was smitten. Your home and gardens are so enchanting! Hugs xo K