Feb 5, 2017

Summer Dreamin'....

 
As the rain drops
are turning to snow flakes
yet again...
 
I'm inside bundled up,
Summer Dreamin'...
 
I am sure many of you are too,
so come along with me to look at some old garden photos...
 
welcome to my daydream :-)
 

sometimes in the Winter
in the sea of brown,
its hard to fathom
this all lies beneath....
 

 
baskets of tender roses...
 



 
lazy days / hazy days...
 


I love this thought....
 
“Bees do have a smell, you know,
 and if they don't they should,
for their feet are dusted with spices from a million flowers.”
 
Ray Bradbury
 


 
the decadence
of floppy roses
lying on a wire fence...
 
 simple, pure,  poetic...

 
porch life....
 
 
 a bucket
of Toadflax, Catmint  and Feverfew...
 
 
Sweet Summer Fruit....
ahhhh...
 
to dream!
 
for now
I will be starting a pot of soup on the stove :-)
 
 
Stay Warm....

5 comments:

thel day said...

Lovely blog Bella. Beautiful photos. I dreaming of summer flowers also. I made pea soup yesterday.

bj said...

ahhh, I, too, am dreaming of summertime....*heavy sigh

Pawanna said...


Yes, such a view is a dream ...
For me winter and a lot of snow:(

Alessandra said...

Such gorgeous pictures. Your flowers are always stunning
Hugs Alessandra

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Such lovely daydreams, Bella! I am looking out at too much snow right now......Soup sounds wonderful :) Your photos are so beautiful. Sending hugs xo Karen