Mar 4, 2017

A Fearless Flower...

Each Spring it strikes me,
how fearless Hellebores are...
 
this appearingly tender perennial
braves the cold Winter Temperatures
and the snow,
just to delights me with early blooms...
 
each year,
I think to myself...
I really need to buy a bigger variety of colors...
 

 
I have been really busy Spring cleaning this year...
 
 
I feel the need to unclutter,
to surround myself only with the things
that I really love...
 
 
this effort requires
that I dig through the back of cupboards,
root around in the attic...
 
its like a free treasure hunt in my own house...
 
this year I brought out
my purple glass collection...
 
it's subtle tone
feels right for these Late Winter Blooms...
 
 



 
this afternoon
brought a break in the clouds...
 
light rays of sunshine
were so welcome!
 



these pretty blooms are also a welcome sight
to our year round resident Anna's Hummingbirds!
 

 
I so appreciate my Fearless flowers....
 
 
“Be truthful, gentle and fearless.”
– Gandhi
 
Thanks for stopping by today!

7 comments:

Jaylyn Bray said...

Love,y Bella, love your blog too.🙋🏼

Deb said...

That purple glass is beautiful! Hope you are having a lovely weekend!

Rose L said...

I have seen those but had no idea what they were called. I have seen a pink variety, too.

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Good Morning Bella
I just purchased one of these last weekend at the big Garden Show, they are so pretty. I can't wait to plant it. Of course I will have to wait a few weeks, its still so cold out
have fun digging around and finding new treasures
deezie

Louca por porcelana said...

What a wonderful post!Thanks for sharing...

Danielle Giannandrea said...

They look beautiful! A sign Spring is on it's way! ♥

Alessandra said...

These blooms are very pretty. Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures
Hugs Alessandra