Mar 6, 2017

Spring Eggs and Green Tea...

 
Even thought it is once again snowing
 just a little...
 
my mind is in Spring...
 
 
I brought out my demitasse tea cups,
to hold green eggs...
 
 
tucked myself into a cozy nook of the sofa,
for a little tea...
in a big mug...
 


something sweet
was completely necessary...
 
 
I tell myself I will need these calories
for the Spring clean up in the garden....
 


 
paper flowers...
 
always on stand by for instant cheer!
 





 
crocus fill a tiny creamer...



 
it is only two weeks
until Spring!
 
I am linking up to...
 
It's always so nice when you stop by....

8 comments:

Bente said...

Love this beautiful photos. It makes me dream of spring.
Hugs from here

Denise inVA said...

Hi Bella, has me yearning for spring. Your photos are so pretty.

Nellie's Cozy place said...


Lovely Spring photo shoot......
Now you have gone and made me cupcake hungry. lol
Thanks for sharing your pretty pics,
Blessings, Nellie

NanaDiana said...

Everything is just beautiful in your photos, Bella...including that irresistible looking cupcake. Hope you saved one for me....not that I need it you understand. xo Diana

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Beautiful!
Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

Alessandra said...

These romantic pictures make me dream about spring. Everything is so delicate and tender
Hugs Alessandra

romance-of-roses said...

Over from Facebook. Yes, everything is just so
lovely.

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Stunning Bella...absolutely stunning!
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy