Mar 2, 2017

Throwback Thursday Spring....

As I flipped the calendar page,
my brain saw March
my heart saw March...
 
I am obsessed with all things Spring...
 
yet, 
outside its cold, wet and windy...
 
so I am living in my daydreams,
keeping my eyes on old garden photos....
 
 
flowers make everything so much brighter,
just two blooms on the saucer
equal instant cheer!
 


 
cheery blosoms...
 


 
dappled sun and violets...
 
the sugar on the cookies was made with violet petals...
the tutorial for it is here...
 


 
woody hyacinths...




 
photos from
a trip to La Conner Washington's
Tulip Festival...
 
 
I am adding this to my Spring list
of must do's...

 
it is an amazing event!
 
I remember this day so clearly,
it was so cold
I couldn't quit shaking,
all my photos were a little blurry...
lol!
 
 
Thanks for joining me today...

3 comments:

The Charm of Home said...

Oh my goodness! Teacups always look better with flowers! Great post of beauty Bella!

Rose L said...

There is a tulip farm here as well which has a festival every year. Always so colorful! I am so anxious for the full bloom of spring! I see little signs of it here and there.

Alessandra said...

Teacups with flowers are such gorgeous
Hugs Alessandra