Apr 29, 2017

I am having a Sale in my ETSY SHOP....

I am going to be doing some Spring Cleaning
this weekend...
 
and I will be adding a lot of new item to my shop
in the coming weeks...
 
so I need to make room for these new items!!
 
So I am having a sale!!!
 
through the end of the April 2017
 just enter SPRINGCLEANING
in at check out and receive 20% off your order!
 
 
 


I have several sets of these Rachel Ashwell paper lanterns,
they are a retired product
and I have them in several colors...
 

 
a luscious pancake server...
 
 
 a do it yourself
reusable / customizable sign...
this is also a retired Rachel Ashwell product...
 
 


this sweet Carnation tea pot,
with its delicate porcelain flower handle...
 
I have one like it that features roses...
 


 
patterns for several embroidery
and sewing projects...
 


 
this sweet baby scale,
and also a green one...
 


 
shabby candle stick holders...
 

 
maybe,
if you have a powder room
that needs a special touch
this Rose Sink is a must have for you :-)
 
Happy Spring Cleaning...

1 comment:

NanaDiana said...

Beautiful items, Bella. I know there are lots of ladies out here that love this sort of thing- me included! xo Diana