Apr 27, 2017

In the Garden, a Grey Day...

My thoughts on this post begin
as many do
when I share Spring shots from my Seattle garden...
 
It is a grey day
it has been a grey week...
 
I often find myself
waiting / hoping
for a day of better light
as I watch the peak of beauty
slip from the garden...
 
This morning as I shot photos..
I pondered on that...
 
it is so much like
 that perfect dress in your closet
that you have no where to wear...
or
the china in your cupboard
that you never use...
 
I am afraid to let life slip by,
waiting for the perfect moment...
 
I plan to work on that,
finding a place to wear THAT dress,
enjoying the good china...
and
grabbing an umbrella to enjoy the garden anyway!
 
CREATE the life I want
 

 
so bundle up and join me...
 
I have spoken enough,
I will let you stroll quietly...
 










 
Chase your Bliss!
 

6 comments:

Bernideen said...

Paradise! Very lovely and serene!

Olga Poltava said...

Your garden is always beautiful no matter the season or the weather!
Hugs from California :)

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Your garden has a wild beauty in this light. I just watched the 1993 version of Secret Garden. I was thinking how wonderful it would be to have a garden like that. And you do! Hugs

NanaDiana said...

That is so true, Bella...we need to chase those elusive moments of "perfection" but settle for the "real" that is right in front of us. I am trying to do that, too. xo Diana

Alessandra said...

Your garden is a paradaise
Hugs Alessandra

Rose L said...

Such a lovely garden and I m in love with the gazebo!!! I know what you mean about gray days. I live in Oregon SE of Portland in historic Oregon City and we have the same tho you all get more rain.