Apr 19, 2017

Looking for Rainbows...

The saying goes...
When it Rains
look for Rainbows...
 
so I have been looking...
 
we have been having quite a wet week here...
 

the garden is awake,
and so are the dandelions!
 



the Woody Hyacinth,
a plant straight out of a fairy land...
 

 
the Magnolia Tree
is a stunner...
 
just a little taller than me
when I planted it 17 years ago...







the Tulips in the front bed,
the hail got to them before I did...
 

 
the first Sweet Forget-Me-Not
begin to bloom...
 
endearing,
unforgettable
 
 
the leaves of the unfurling Ladies Mantle
hold giant beads of rain...
 
 
be still my
Bleeding Heart....
 
 
 
Stay Dry My Friends....

11 comments:

Bernideen said...

Beautiful garden!

Rose L said...

We have had rain here in Oregon as well. Lovely garden!

Louca por porcelana said...

Love your beautiful garden!Thanks for sharing!Maristella.

Carrie B. said...

So beautiful rain or shine! Pretty wet here in the midwest Northwoods too. ;) Bleeding hearts are one of my favorites!! Thanks for sharing Bella. xoxo

Alessandra said...

Your garden is fairy and the flowers are gorgeous
Hugs Alessandra

NanaDiana said...

It is just beautiful, Bella. I did not realize that you had been there that many years to have planted the tree 17 years ago. It's a stunner. xo Diana

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Oooooh the pink tulips! Ooooh that beautiful shot of the magnolia tree! All gorgeous.

Lisa said...

Dear Bella,
your garden looks beautiful! I love your tulips and other plants and especially your colour combinations.
Best wishes,
Lisa

Merlesworld said...

Beautiful flowers we have had lots of rain too but as we are going into winter all we got was mould.
Merle..........

Bente said...

Beautiful. I love the magnolia tree
Hugs from here

Sherri said...

Your photos are just gorgeous!! Enjoy Spring!