May 8, 2017

Lilacs for Monday...

I love Mondays...
usually...
 
this week I am dragging already,
I joined a fitness competition,
and am already feeling the pain
 of my harder workouts...
 
that said...
I needed a little Monday cheer,
there is no better place to get that than the garden...
 
so come along with me,
 the Lilacs are blooming!
 

 
can you smell them?
 
I know you can
we all hold in our memory the smell of Lilacs...
 
they are so divine...





snippets of woody hyacinths
perched on the edge of my dry birdbath...
 



 
a bundle of lilacs
 in a small white watering can
to cheer my desk....
 

 
the first bud of the tree peony
begins to unfurl...
 
soon...
 
 
 
Happy New Week!!
I hope great things happen for you!
 
 
Thanks for joining me today...

3 comments:

Rose L said...

I always love the wonderful scents from the gardens. Heavenly.

Alessandra said...

Wonderful lilacs! Amazing shots
Hugs Alessandra

Lone Hall said...

Your pictures are always so romantic and lovely. Thank You for bringing me in a Good mood

Hugs Lone