Jun 6, 2017

Daydreaming of Tufted Headboards...

 
In my new Single Girl life,
I have options
I didn't have before...
 
like dying my hair pink
or
redecorating in a way he didn't like...
 
I have had an insane crush on anything tufted forever...
and you know what?
all the pillows are always falling between the bars
of that big iron bed anyway...
 
so on a lazy afternoon
I began daydreaming about a white tufted headboard...
 
I have wanted one forever...
 
I thought I would share this with you,
because,
 I know you too do this...
 
the internet makes it so easy to wile away an afternoon
shopping in your comfy clothes :-)
 
 

I shopped at Furniture.com
they had a great selection...
 
 
it was kind of a Goldilocks experience...
 
this one was too boxy...
 I loved the fabric on this!
but is satin dog friendly?


 
this is almost,
just right...
 


 Now
 this is just right!
 
up against my pale pink walls....
heaped with fluffy white linens,
piles of soft pillows...
 
a perfect place to dream.
 
 
 
since I am daydreaming,
maybe I need a loveseat too?
 
 
Happy Day Dreaming...

5 comments:

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Good choice Bella enjoy every moment xx

Lone Hall said...

What a lovely loveseat and headboard. I think you need to buy both ;o)

Hugs and a lovely day to you dear
Lone

Alessandra said...

Great and lovely pictures. Thanks for sharing
Hugs Alessandra

Tracey Steele said...

I like your choice.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Oh, these are dreamy, Bella! Go for it! xx K