Jun 5, 2017

First Rose Flush...

The first flush of roses...
 

 
it is captivating...
inspiring.
 

 
Eden on my now old arbor...
 
peeling paint
and fresh faced roses,
make such a pretty pairing...
 
 
my lovely lady appears to be humbly nodding
at Brother Cadfael Roses...
 

ah,
bright clear sunlight...
 


 
Gertrude Jekyll
tumbling into the gazebo...
 

 
and,
tumbling out...
 
so abundant!
I have never seen her bloom so heavily....
 


 
my climbing
Mortimer Sackler...
 
now so tall,
and painfully beautiful...
 



 
Eden Rose,
of course,
perfectly named...
 
Have  a Great New Week!
I'll have so many more photos to come!
 
Stop and Smell the Roses...

5 comments:

Bernideen said...

Very lovely Bella! You have a wonderful garden!

Ein Dekoherzal in den Bergen said...

was für eine SCHÖNHEIT,,,

ich wünsche noch einen schönen ABEND
bis bald die BIRGIT aus TIROL

Debby Goes Shabby said...

Beautiful!

Debby
Debbygoesshabby.blogspot.com

Lone Hall said...

I'm almost dying by all the lovely roses in your beautiful garden. It's just like a wonderful fairytale, and I dream about taking a walk there, and enjoy the beautiness and the scents of the roses

I wish you a lovely day
Lone

Alessandra said...

I can smell the scent of your beautiful roses
Hugs Alessandra