Jun 12, 2017

White Sheets and Roses...

 these soft mornings...
 
while the roses are abundant
and the mornings light
is clear and yet still cool...
 
they are my favorite mornings of the year,
my very favorite time of the year...
 





 
“I'd love to wake up
 to complete silence,
white sheets,
 and the smell of crisp air
and roses.” 
  Maria Elena



facing the light head on...
 



 
the temptation to just climb back in bed
this Monday morning,..
 
is so strong....
 

 
 


 
 
Happy new week,
I hope yours began with beauty...
 
 
Stop and Smell the Roses <3

4 comments:

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Absolutely lovely.

Beatrice Euphemie said...

Like a dream.....so pretty! xx K

Rose L said...

Some of your roses remind me of peonies! They are so lovely.

Lone Hall said...

Absolutely stunningly beautiful
You make me so happy with your gorgeous pictures

I wish you a lovely day
Lone