Jun 12, 2012

Raindrops Keep Falling, part 2...

Last week I took so many garden photos,
that when I sat down and edited them
I thought
"no one is going to stay awake for all these"

so I shared half
 and today,
 I'll share part two....

here is the part one if you missed it


the Queen of Sweden Rose
still rules mightily...


tender Bonica is unfurling...


raindrops on roses
and whiskers on kittens...

these are a few of my favorite things...



a top view of an unusually
curly Toadflax...


Columbine,
yep, in the rain...
you do sense a theme here...


a bit of sun..


Lavender preparing for the show...

the best place in the garden to weed,
is always by the Lavender...

Mmmmm
 

Deutzia Magic Fountain...


Catmint...
Mmmm again...

we really need scented blogs....


Have you entered Olga's Giveaway?

She is giving away
a Flutterby
a fun fluttering solar powered butterfly
for the garden...

It would be so cute tucked into a pot on the patio!

If you haven't entered yet,
you have a few days left,
pop over to Olga's place...

Today I am joining...

and

 
Thanks for stopping by today
for a visit...