Jul 24, 2011

Lavender Wreath...


(click photos to enlarge)

This morning I took a trip out to a local Lavender farm...
Mountain Meadow Lavender...

it was so much fun...
I will share with you some pics of the pretty fields
 in a couple days...

Today I thought I would share my new wreath...


I picked four fat bundles of Lavender...


three of this Royal Velvet...
(good description huh?)


and one of this White Spears...

so nontraditional,
but so pretty!


here is my new SWEET new wreath...

there is no better job in the world than playing with Lavender....

It is just a simple twig wreath
 with bundles of Lavender wired on....


I loved this reflection of the Chandelier
and had to share....


I used the white Lavender
just for accent,
and a few rose buds tucked in made it perfect...
(in my eyes :-)


UPDATE...
I have added my trip to the Lavender Farm here
if you would like to visit it...

Today I am joining...
and

Thanks for stopping by....