Jun 16, 2011

French China and Roses....

I pick up a quite a variety of vases...

(click photos to enlarge)

each seems to have a purpose...


but when it's time to put the flower in the vase...

it's hard not to pick a vintage teacup, creamer
or something  French
like this dainty Limoges sugar bowl...


I also like to pick up floral frogs,
and am always thrilled to find one petite enough
to fit in the china....


then I pick the flowers,
my heart swoons...

and I don't really care if they just lay on the table
as they are,
to be admired...


but they desire water,
so I oblige...



Pink-A-Boo blooms and wisps of Catmint
drip from the edge...


Eden Roses live up to their name....


I am mesmerized...

and at that point I know
 all the weeding and watering was worth it!


I hope you find your bliss....

Today I am joining...
and

Thanks for stopping by....