Dec 17, 2014

Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy....

 Christmas is Magic...
 
 
I believe
we all need a little
Sugar Plum Fairy in our lives...
 
at least at Christmastime...
 
 I know I do...



a small corner
at the bottom of my stairs,
is all it took...
 





gossamer fairy wings...
 

 

 
tulle
to flutter...
 


 
Roses
for their toeses...
 



 
 
See the FAIRY PRINCESS curtsying,
gracefully,
beautifully,
Swaying to the tune. .
Music in the air. so entrancing.
Flowers in her hair as she's dancing.
Love is everywhere.
Ah-h-h-h-h-h-h-h.
'Neath the yellow lemon-drop moon.
There she goes now,
on her toes now,
To her yellow lemon-drop moon.

 
 
 
Music is in the Air, 
take the time to Sing Along...

8 comments:

Betty from My Irish Cottage Home said...

Sugar Plum fairy is one of my favorite songs for the season. Very beautiful post for this time of year. Merry Christmas.

La Vie Quotidienne said...

Very pretty!

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

These are such beautiful images! Such a pretty scene at the foot of your stairs. I see sun streaming through your lacy curtains! It rained all day here yesterday. I can just see you gliding down those garlanded stairs. All so dreamy for Christmas! Hugs

Beatrice Euphemie said...

So lovely, Bella! That has to be the prettiest ballerina dress ever! I hope you were able to see The Nutcracker in Seattle - it is leaving us, and I am so sad. You have a lovely remembrance as you waltz down the stairs humming the tune. xo Karen

Alessandra said...

This dress is very very pretty and sweeet. I love all the pictures...so fairy! Merry Christmas!
Kisses
Alessandra

Heaven's Walk said...

What a pretty post, Bella! I've missed stopping by here (life is just so busy right now), but know that you are loved! Merry Christmas to you and your family!

xoxo laurie

THERESE said...

Que c'est beau, j'adore ces belles couleurs douce. Je vous souhaite pleins de bonnes choses pendant ces fêtes de fin d’année. J'ai une grande passion pour les Fées. Je vous embrasse de ma SOLOGNE
Therese

Seawashed Living said...

This is such a magical touch to your Christmas cottage. So lovely.