Dec 14, 2016

Hot Chocolate on a Cold Night...

Last Week,
as snow gently blanketed my garden...
 

 
I saw my new to me
Hot Chocolate Pot
sitting on the dining room mantle....
 
and thought to myself
now is the time!
 

 
honestly,
who could resist sipping Hot Chocolate
while watching the snow pile up...
(OK pile up might be dramatic since we only had a couple inches)


 
Ginger Snaps
and Whipped Cream Topping...
 

 


 
SNOW DAY!
 




the very best way to stay
Warm and Cozy...
 

 
I am joining these parties this week
won't you come along?
 
 
 
 
 
 
Stay Warm and Cozy my Friends...

8 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

A lovely way to spend a 'snow' day.

Happy Christmas holidays ~ FlowerLady

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

Just dreamy! SO soft and ethereal. Looks like something right out of Victoria magazine. The cookies look too beautiful to eat. Homemade? Your Christmas parlor is wonderful!

Beverly said...

Beautiful and magical. I hope you will be joining us for Pink Saturday tomorrow.♥

The Charm of Home said...

How dreamy Bella!! I am loving my hot chocolate right now and yours is so pretty in that parlor!

NanaDiana said...

You did it up beautifully, Bella. I wouldn't expect any less from you. LOVE that chocolate set!!!

We have a huge snow storm coming in tomorrow- 8-12" they say. UGH- I don't mind a bit of snow but that is TOO much...and I have to pick grands up from school tomorrow during the storm. UGH-

Hope you have a great night- xo Diana

Alessandra said...

These pictures are breathtaking...woww!!!!! I'm dreaming now!
Hugs Alessandra

The Charm of Home said...

Bella I will feature this Thursday at Home Sweet Home! Thanks for linking up!
Sherry

GrammaGrits said...

Beautiful hot chocolate pot and cups. May I ask you what the pattern is for it? Merry Christmas!