The first flush of Roses,
has been breath taking...
I feel completely spoiled
picking bundles for the house...
I thought this bundle delightful,
paired with this rusty garden sign...
the Rose varieties are,
Paul's Himalayan Musk Spray Roses,
David Austin's Wisley Rose
and
David Austin's Huntington Rose...
they smell
as wonderful as they look...
The world is a rose; smell it and pass it to your friends
- Persian Proverb -
- Persian Proverb -
blowing a whiff your way,
my friends...
tonight I am linking up to
Don't Forget
to take time
to Smell the Roses...





27 comments:
Bella, this is heavenly. What a special garden!
Bella, your roses are simply gorgeous! I can only imagine how sweet their perfume ;-)
Smiles~
Mari
Your roses are so beautiful. David Austin's are my favorites!
Your roses sure are doing well!!!
They are so beautiful Bella. I am still picking my roses and it's the second week of Winter. Love them. x
I swoon over your roses, simply divine!
So beautiful! Like a dream!
Marian
Breathtaking roses, incredible photography. Love the garden sign! What a great photo prop!
What a breathtaking bundle that is!
JP
Bella, i have no words to say that your photos and roses are gorgeous!
Kisses
Alessandra
Beautiful roses! Love that little garden sign too! Where did you get that????
Just gorgeous! Enjoy all your posts so much.....have a wonderful weekend! Lynn
Cant get enough of your pretty PINK roses :) Love the little Garden sign, how Darling is that :)
Beautiful blooms! I too love that metal sign... I would love for you to share it at the Home Sweet Garden Party!
See the post here ---->>>http://creativecountrymom.blogspot.com/2014/06/home-sweet-garden-party-610.html
Oh, these are gorgeous! The scent must be heavenly. I looked at your previous post as well and enjoyed seeing your beautiful gardens. Have a lovely weekend.
I love a good smelling rose, they are all beautiful today but a lot do not smell and the perfume is very important .
Merle...........
Bella, your gardens are so pretty. Love seeing the cuttings! :)
Have a great weekend!
~Liz
beautiful roses from a beautiful garden! love to follow your blog. greetings from Germany Waltraud
Truly stunning roses and photos. What a blessing to be able to enjoy such beauty.
Janet
Your roses simply take my breath away.
Hugs
Oh so pretty Bella! Your roses are beautiful and I love these photos of them. I loved the post of your shady spots in the garden. It is always a thrill for me to be able to visit the haven you've created.
sending hugs...
Just breathtaking, Bella. ♥
xoxo laurie
Just gorgeous Bella! I know they smell amazing!
You ALWAYS inspire me, Bella.
Just beautiful.
Debbie
xo
Your rose bundle is charming, Bella! Such exquisite roses - I am in love...xo Karen
They are all so very beautiful, Bella. We've waited so long for these beauties, haven't we? ♥
xoxo laurie
Love the Persian Proverb, must remember this quote!!! Love your roses!!! It is harder to grow roses in the Gulf Coast area but I so enjoy the ones that I have, even though the summer climate is overbearingly hot and humid!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment