As I tossed around birdseed,
and thawed my frozen humming bird feeders
this morning...
I thought I would take you along
on a mini garden tour...
to enjoy
the frozen beauty...
from the warmth of your own home...
an icy dusting,
purely magical...
so tender...
and
the Hydrangea...
it's official...
Fuzzy Socks
&
Hot Cocoa
season has arrived...
Happy Weekend
&
Stay Warm...









21 comments:
Even though they are frozen they looks like they have sugar sprinkled on them - beautiful
I didn't realize that it got that cold where you live.
Lovely pictures. Stay warm and cozy.
Bet the doggies do't like the frost, do they?
Mary
Love your garden strolls and decorating vignettes. It's getting much colder here in the Atlanta area too. We are bracing for a snowy winter. Have an enjoyable weekend!
Beautiful photo's. Lovely frost.
Enjoy your weekend.
Love, Annette
such beautiful photographs! <3
oh my god Bella, those are indeed MAGICAL .... such beauty! Thank you for posting, this is such awe inspiring beauty!
Bella, Even though the frost was harmful to the plants, it made them look so pretty. Blessings, xoxo,Susie
What beauty. The roses look like they should be on a cake, frosted. I love it. In fact I would love to see the roses framed.
Janice
They do look like you've sprinkled sugar on them while throwing birdseed out for your feathered friends, Bella. :) Such incredible tender frozen beauty....
xoxo laurie
Beautiful beautiful shots.
They are really beautiful frozen.
Your frozen pictures are gorgeous. The beauty of your roses and flowers is always amazing.
Kisses
Alessandra
Beautiful! Looks like God just added some sweetness to your garden.
Blessings : )
Bella, even though, in advance, you hate to think what a frost will do to your plants and flowers. But seeing it through the lens of your camera is magical. I can see the beginnings of tiny snowflakes on each one and even a little heart shape. There certainly is beauty in all types of circumstances if you look close enough...Happy Sunday..Judy
I am absolutely fallen in love in this wonderful blog and come with pleasure over and over again!
love
Stephanie from Switzerland
The garden truly has its own beauty even as it fades into a whole other frosty kind of world. So pretty!!
Yay for cozy time - especially with cocoa!! ;)
Really beautiful! And kinda sad. But the hot cocoa sounds good!
The frosted roses and also the Hydrangeas are of an outstanding beauty with their 'icy dusting'. In Holland frost is still far away, in a way I am glad. Enjoy your cocoa!
That one pink rose drooping down with the ice crystals on it is spectacular! Love that shot! Gorgeous Bella!
Sherry
Heavenly photos, so precious and rare...frozen roses, simply beautiful!
Regards
Olympia
Oh, Bella! I always love the look of your sugary roses! I think they are even more beautiful when the frost embraces them, so perfectly frozen in time.
Hugs,
Linda at Beautiful Ideas
The roses look beautiful covered with ice. Love the photos
Hugs from here
Post a Comment