I consider Spring
to be my very favorite season...
it's full of promise,
of inspiration
of anticipation...
so I made a banner with my Rachael Ashwell
DIY Banner Kit...
and added a few tissue paper flowers,
because Spring does feel like a party!
these paper lanterns
are also by Rachel Ashwell...
I have these in several color combos
along with another new in the package banner
just like the one above in my Etsy Shop....
when I was a girl
my grandmother treated me
to one of these sugar eggs each year...
mine were usually filled with chicks and bunnies,
and I nibbled all the sugary decorations,
I had no restraint...
so I was thrilled to find this antique sugar egg
at an estate sale last year...
in perfect condition...
My marching glitter rabbits have also
made their way to my mantle...
-------
I am still in a bit of vacation mode here,
my brother is in town...
it is always fun to re-explore your area,
with the eyes of a tourist...
to freshly see the wonder and beauty
that surrounds you,
that you too often take for granite.
thank you for visiting me today,
I hope you are finding fresh beauty in your daily life too...






5 comments:
good morning Bella
Your Shabby Chic Spring Mantel is beautiful*** love those glitter eggs and always wondered if anyone ate them. Those bunnies are adorable. Everything is so pretty, love the tissue flowers and banner* Have fun exploring with your Brother and have the best day ever Bella
deezie
Bella...Is the Victorian chair I see, peeking out from the pillow...a rosewood or walnut laminated chair?
Those marching bunnies are adorable!
That shabby chic banner is so lovely. The paper lanterns are so beautiful too
Hugs Alessandra
Love your mantle. I can't believe what good condition that sugar egg is in. I used to have a couple of them from hubby's grandmother but they basically disintegrated over the years. That was a lucky find for you. xo Diana
Post a Comment