Feb 27, 2017

China Cabinet....

 Well Happy Monday!  
 
I do love Mondays...
 
they are filled with fresh inspiration!
 
I always start my Mondays with a Fresh page
 in my notebook,
a list of things
 I would like to accomplish...
 
it all just feels so positive to me
so hopeful!
 
 
today,
I thought I'd take you for a stroll around my china cabinet...
 
since the garden
 is basically a mud hole today... lol
 

 
It sits in a little nook
in my dining room...
 
beside the second front door to my house,
having two front door is a very Victorian thing...
 



 
 
Vintage Limoge
with sprays tiny pink roses is my very favorite
 style of china...
 
 
its so dainty, so whimsical...
so completely feminine...
 



I also keep my small tiara collection here...
 



this single silver napkin ring,
is the beginning of a collection
 that hasn't taken off yet...
 

 
there is a fun story about this
chocolate set
in an old post here...
 

 
thanks for strolling  (lol)
with me...
 
Stay warm and cozy,
or dry if you live in my neighborhood...
 
 Spring is just around the corner!
 
*******
Don't forget today is the last day to enter my Book Giveaway!!!
 
 
 
I have partnered with Firefly Books
to bring a lucky winner
this great assortment of gardening books!
 
Just the inspiration
we gardeners need as we await Spring!
Click here to come and enter!
 
********
I am linking up to...
 
 Seize the Monday!

9 comments:

Deborah said...

So pretty Bella!
I love the little houses on top of your armoire!
Every little detail is so feminine.
Have a great week!

Deborah

Alessandra said...

The cabinet is just gorgeous and the two little houses are fabulous. Your china is always such romantic
Hugs Alessandra

Michele said...

Oh how lovely!

You have the prettiest most feminine beautiful things, Bella.

Your cabinet is amazing, I sure would love to visit and see all your collections - what a breath of beauty that would be! : - )

Jeanette Ann O'Donnell said...

Bella, I'm so in love with all your pretties. I went over and checked out the story of your chocolate set too. What lovely finds. Your home is so pretty
Jeanette ann

Linda Walker said...

I love looking at china! You have some beautiful pieces Bella! I love Limoges!!! I purchased a couple of treasures today myself, in an antique shop because the price was right! It's fun to add to the collection! Enjoy your treasures!
Linda
mysewwhatblog

Rose L said...

It is a lovely cabinet. I also love the 2 houses on top of it!

http://deezie-sunshinedeezines.blogspot.com/ said...

Good Morning Bella
Your china cabinet is beautiful, love your sweet tiara. Those houses on top are just adorable* love them
have the best day Bella
deezie

thel day said...

Beautiful china. It is so feminine and beautiful. I have a cabinet similar to yours except it is taller with a round top and shelf above the doors. I will check out the story of the chocolate set. Have a good wee. xo

Cindy @ Dwellings-The Heart of Your Home said...

Beautiful! I love your cupboard and dishes; the eggs are such a sweet addition.
Thanks so much for sharing at AMAZE ME MONDAY!
Blessings,
Cindy